Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who the devil am I? Who, the Devil am I?

You know I'm having 2nd thoughts about this self-inquiry business. After all, who in their right mind would undertake something which was going to destroy everything that I take myself to be?

Sure I want the bliss and the love, but I also want the Power and the Glory. I want to do it my way and I want to be around to enjoy it goddamit!

Better maybe I just meditate my way to a just before enlightenment stage and then I can have it all for me. Have my cake and eat it too.

I want to be the great teacher, I want to have all the affirmation, I want to be the Great One, I,I,I,I,I,I,I!!!

What's the point if I am not going to be there to enjoy it? Doesn't sound like a very good deal to me.

Who is this God guy anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Old Blue Eyes performs for ya :D

    Insights like this are the beginning of the end :)

    ReplyDelete